Forum down - mysql update

Douzeper
Benutzer
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
Betreff:

Forum down - mysql update

· 
Gepostet: 02.11.2015 - 13:53 Uhr  ·  #1
My hosters updated mysql to 5.5.45 and cf3 stopped working...

First reason,

Zitat
The MySQL version of the server '*****' was upgraded yesterday. You are facing the issues due to this. There should be some compatibility issues with your domains.

As we have mentioned earlier, please try to check the codings of your domains is compatible with the new mysql version with the developer. The upgraded Mysql version is 'mysql 5.5.45'.

They seem to have fixed it by doing this:

Zitat
We have fixed the issue from our end by doing a small modification in "libmysqlclient" library. We have ensured that the sites are loading fine and hope there are no issues now.
cback
Admin
Homepage: cback.net
Betreff:

Re: Forum down - mysql update

· 
Gepostet: 02.11.2015 - 14:03 Uhr  ·  #2
Hi Douzeper,

the CF3 runs perfectly on MySQL 5.5 as well. Even on newer Versions. One of the current dev-test-systems is for example a PHP5.6 running with MySQL 5.7 and it works really well. And my productive Server here is also on the newest version of the (productive) released final versions of the server software.

Problems occur on the hoster-configuration not on the cf3 side. the libmysqlclient is no module from the CF3 but part of your PHP Environment. So the Hoster seems to have configured the module correct now and if this is the case CF3 will work again without problems. The Software itself does not have any problems with current PHP or MySQL versions. :) The next major release in the next year is even optimized for PHP7 as well so if this comes you also will be ready. :D

So if there are any problems with your sys just contact your hoster because its no CF3 problem then.

Sincerely,
Chris
Douzeper
Benutzer
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 02.11.2015 - 15:11 Uhr  ·  #3
Thanks for the information Chris, I thought that would probably be the case. :-)
cback
Admin
Homepage: cback.net
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 02.11.2015 - 17:44 Uhr  ·  #4
You're welcome! :)

I think if they fixed it now on the module side and your forum is running again you can relax again, I don't think there will be further problems with your new MySQL Version then. :)

Sincerely,
Chris
Gewählte Zitate für Mehrfachzitierung:   0

Registrierte in diesem Topic

Aktuell kein registrierter in diesem Bereich

Die Statistik zeigt, wer in den letzten 5 Minuten online war. Erneuerung alle 90 Sekunden.