Timestamp on mobile device

Douzeper
Benutzer
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
Betreff:

Timestamp on mobile device

· 
Gepostet: 14.03.2017 - 21:50 Uhr  ·  #1
Some of my forum members are not happy that there is no timestamp on mobile devices on posts. Personally I think it is ok and use "posts since last visit" - but to see what it looks like with timestamp on mobile I want to enable it, at least temporarily.

I have found two lines in forumview.htm with timestamp, but not sure what to edit?

Code
{date_humanize timestamp=$fval.forum_last_post_time}

Code
timestamp=$CURRVALS[$fsub_v.forum_id].forum_last_post_time}{/if}*}{/if}

Any help please? :)
cback
Admin
Homepage: cback.net
Betreff:

Re: Timestamp on mobile device

· 
Gepostet: 15.03.2017 - 13:55 Uhr  ·  #2
Hi Ally,

to show the timestamp and last-post info on mobile devices / smartphones you could do a little change to the forumview.htm file like that:

OPEN
forumview.htm

FIND
(around line 185)
Code
              <span class="uk-text-muted cf-text-micro">
                [ {$LANG.topic_created}: {$TOPIC_LIST[topics].topic_created} {$LANG.by} {if $TOPIC_LIST[topics].topic_fst_poster_id > $ANONYMOUS}<a href="{rewrite mode='user' id=$TOPIC_LIST[topics].topic_fst_poster_id title=$TOPIC_LIST[topics].topic_fst_poster}">{/if}<span class="uk-text-bold cf-gcolor-{$TOPIC_LIST[topics].topic_fst_poster_color}">{$TOPIC_LIST[topics].topic_fst_poster}</span>{if $TOPIC_LIST[topics].topic_fst_poster_id > $ANONYMOUS}</a>{/if} ]

AFTER ADD
(but still before the closing </span> though)
Code
                <span class="uk-visible-small"><br />[ {$LANG.index_lasttopic}: <a href="{rewrite mode='post' id=$TOPIC_LIST[topics].topic_lst_post_id title=$TOPIC_LIST[topics].topic_lst_subject}" rel="nofollow"><b>{$TOPIC_LIST[topics].topic_lst_subject|truncate:30:'…':true:false}</b></a> {$LANG.by} {if $TOPIC_LIST[topics].topic_lst_poster_id > $ANONYMOUS}<a href="{rewrite mode='user' id=$TOPIC_LIST[topics].topic_lst_poster_id title=$TOPIC_LIST[topics].topic_lst_poster}">{/if}<span class="uk-text-bold cf-gcolor-{$TOPIC_LIST[topics].topic_lst_poster_color}">{$TOPIC_LIST[topics].topic_lst_poster|truncate:20:'…':true:false}</span>{if $TOPIC_LIST[topics].topic_lst_poster_id > $ANONYMOUS}</a>{/if} @{$TOPIC_LIST[topics].topic_last_post_time} ]</span>

This would add the info you see on every other viewport on the right as extra-line on mobile devices. But without the avatar image (because of the space needed on mobile devices). It will also add a link to jump to the last post of the topic instead of the first page like when you click on the title. Beside that it will not use additional space on the other viewports where you have that information on the right side anyway.

Hope this helps you. :-)

Sincerely,
Chris
Douzeper
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 15.03.2017 - 16:00 Uhr  ·  #3
Many thanks Chris :)

I have done that and it worked of course, but I am not sure that's what they mean, I think it is just the time stamp in a post... I'll wait and see what they say. :/

EDIT: yeah as I thought, date and time on posts, see image.
Der an diesem Beitrag angefügte Anhang ist entweder nur im eingeloggten Zustand sichtbar oder die Berechtigung Deiner Benutzergruppe ist nicht ausreichend.
cback
Admin
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 15.03.2017 - 22:34 Uhr  ·  #4
Hey Ally,

you're welcome! :)

Post Time in Topicview is easy to do, too.

OPEN:
topic.htm

FIND:
Code

<header class="cf-topic-head">
                <b>{$LANG.post_subject}:</b> <h4>{$pd.post_subject}</h4> &nbsp;&middot;&nbsp; <b>{$LANG.post_posted}:</b> {$pd.post_created} &nbsp;&middot;&nbsp;

REPLACE WITH:
Code

<header class="cf-topic-head" style="display:block !important;">
                <span class="uk-hidden-small"><b>{$LANG.post_subject}:</b> <h4>{$pd.post_subject}</h4> &nbsp;&middot;&nbsp;</span> <b>{$LANG.post_posted}:</b> {$pd.post_created} &nbsp;&middot;&nbsp;

Sincerely,
Chris
Douzeper
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 16.03.2017 - 00:08 Uhr  ·  #5
Zitat geschrieben von cback

Post Time in Topicview is easy to do, too.

Easy for some ;)

They seem happy (for now)

Thanks again :)
cback
Admin
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 16.03.2017 - 15:19 Uhr  ·  #6
Gewählte Zitate für Mehrfachzitierung:   0

Registrierte in diesem Topic

Aktuell kein registrierter in diesem Bereich

Die Statistik zeigt, wer in den letzten 5 Minuten online war. Erneuerung alle 90 Sekunden.